Saturday, December 12, 2009

I had a discussion with Dr. Sexson the other day after class, that really opened my eyes to eveything I have been doing for the last 3 1/2 years...which sometimes feels like...buying time until I really know what I want to do. Anyways, I have come up with a temporary plan to ease my anxiety about graduation and future life (whatever that is). I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Sexson as a professor 3 semesters in a row and adding 2 more of his courses to that list next semester. Any topic we discussed connected to another of his classes. Dreams, soul making, levels of interpretation, negative capability...I could go on and on. Nabokov and his works also connects to all of these courses. All I can say is thank goodness Dr. Sexson was the professor I had for all of these, otherwise I feel that connections would not have come so easily. "It all connects", so pay attention and remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment